- (1) 3ft Black USB Data/Charging Cable for Apple iPod Classic Video 4th 5th 7th Gen
- Apple iPhone 1st Generation: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Apple iPhone 4 / 4G / 4S: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Apple iPod Classic 1st Generation: 5GB, 10GB
- Apple iPod Classic 2nd Generation: 10GB, 20GB
- Apple iPod Classic 3rd Generation: 10GB, 15GB, 20GB, 30GB, 40GB
- Apple iPod Classic 4th Generation: 20GB, 30GB, 40GB, 60GB
- Apple iPod Classic 5th Generation: 30GB, 60GB, 80GB
- Apple iPod Classic 6th & 7th Generation: 80GB, 120GB, 160GB
- Apple iPod Mini 1st & 2nd Generation: 4GB, 6GB
- Apple iPod Photo: 20GB, 30GB, 40GB, 60GB
- Apple iPod Video: 30GB, 60GB, 80GB
- Apple iPod Nano 1st Generation: 1GB, 2GB, 4GB
- Apple iPod Nano 2nd Generation: 2GB, 4GB, 8GB
- Apple iPod Nano 3rd Generation: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Apple iPod Nano 4th Generation: 8GB, 16GB
- Apple iPod Nano 5th Generation: 8GB, 16GB
- Apple iPod Nano 6th Generation: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Apple iPod Touch 1st Generation: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Apple iPod Touch 2nd Generation: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Apple iPod Touch 3rd Generation: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- USB 2.0 port transfers data between the device and PC or Laptop computer.
- Fully compatible with laptop and desktop computers.
- Can charge and transfer data simultaneously.
- Protective circuit to prevent overcharging.
- Color: Black
- Length: 90cm / 3ft
Legal Disclaimer: (for our protection) We will not be held
responsible or accountable for any damages or injuries that result from the use of this product. We make no
guarantee as to the longevity, safety, or functionality of this product or any other products that we sell.
You are buying, using and possessing this item at your own risk.
All products ship directly from one of our warehouses located in the United States. Most orders are processed within
All products include a 60-day limited warranty. The warranty begins on the delivery date stated by the
tracking number of your order.
Your warranty covers any malfunction that is a result of a manufacturing defect. We will not cover issues related
to water damage, physical abuse, or improper installation.
If you have a question or concern regarding what issues are covered please contact us prior to placing an order.
Requesting Warranty Replacement
If your issues qualify according to the above terms and you are within the warranty period, contact us and we
will further assist you.
Showing 1 of 1 reviews
Titusville, FL, United States